Improve your score with Accel Learning’s Test Prep
In addition to offering training for a number of standardized state and college entrance level exams, Accel Learning also provides classes for other tests.
- SSAT or Secondary School Admission Test for grades 5-11 seeking admission into independent schools. SHSAT or Specialized High Schools Admissions Test for grades 8 and 9 to determine admission to most of New York City’s specialized high schools.
- The Advanced Placement Exams, or AP Exams, are tests given on individual subjects, usually to students that have just completed a year-long AP course in that same subject.
- The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) is a multiple test aptitude battery that assists students and the military in determining your particular skills or talents.
- The General Educational Development Test, or GED, measures adult skill levels in five areas of high school academics.
- CTY Talent Search is a program offered through Johns Hopkins University that identifies, assesses, and recognizes the academic talents of young people across the country and around the world.
- New York Regents High School Exams, often referred to as Regents, are mandatory exams in New York State. . In order to graduate high school in NY, a student must earn a Regents High School Diploma.
- OLSAT or Otis-Lennon School Ability Test measures cognitive abilities that relate to a student’s academic success in school.
- HSPA or The High School Proficiency Assessment is used to determine student achievement in reading, writing, and mathematics as specified in the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards.
- Math Olympiads is a Math Problem solving contests for students in grades 4 through 8.
- Math League is a mathematics competition for elementary, middle, and high school students in the United States, Canada, and other countries.
- TerraNova is a series of standardized achievement tests used in the United States designed to assess K-12 student achievement in reading, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, vocabulary, spelling, and other areas.
- Kangaroo Math – is an international mathematical competition with more than 40 countries that take an active part in it. There are twelve levels of participation: from grade 1 to grade 12.
- Math Counts – is a middle school mathematics competition held in the United States. The competition is designed for sixth, seventh, and eighth graders only.
- AMC – The American Mathematics Competitions are the first of a series of competitions in high school mathematics that determine the United States team for the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO).
Our Test Prep Approach
Our teaching approach helps students get better scores in their tests.
Accel Learning’s Test Prep follows this proven approach:
- Start early
- Build on fundamentals
- Focus on test taking strategy
- Train, Train, Train
- Simulate Test scenarios
- Review results, reflect and revise
All Accel Learning students get free access to online quiz for further practice as well as online Q & A to get answers to questions anytime anywhere!
Contact us now to improve Test scores
|Call us||1-844-4-ACCELL (1-844-422-2355)|
|Visit us||1317 Paterson Plank Rd, Secaucus, NJ 07094.|
|Contact us||Click here|
|Enroll with us||ENROLL NOW|