Introducing Robotics Classes using Lego®. Join the Robotics Class and learn to build and program your own Robot!
Accel Learning offers Robotics Classes to students of ages 8 and above. Our students start with basic mechanical motion, assembling parts and components, to building fully functional Robots and programming them!
We also send our top students to represent us at Robotics Competitions
Why learn Robotics?
Robotics is not the future, but really the present. It may not be ubiquitous today, but it is just a matter of time. Look around and you will see technology everywhere. Robotics is the same technology applied to mechanics.
Robotics is a CONCRETE and TANGIBLE way to build and strengthen cognitive development, as well as other academic areas such as mathematics, engineering, communication skills, strategic thinking and goal-oriented thinking.
- Students become actively become involved in their own learning process.
- Build engineering intuition through constant engineering process
- Emphasize meaningful problem-based learning thru integration and application of knowledge.
- Develop their interests in math, science and technology.
- Students get engaged in complex, strategic problem-solving, computational thinking and higher-order thinking.
- Build the ability to think through problems strategically with a focus on logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, and critical thinking.
- Prepare them for the competitive workforce, especially in science technology; which is and will be in great demand.
- Equip them with the skills to be readily applied and transferable to various industries, not just robotics or science.
What’s covered in our Robotics Classes?
Accel Learning Robotics Classes are offered to students of ages 8 and above.
Using Lego® blocks, students start with learning the basics of mechanics – gears, pulleys, cams, motion, etc. and make their way to assembling fully functional Robots that they program eventually.
There are 3 levels. Depending on the student’s ability and skill, they would be placed at the appropriate level.
Basic level – This is where students learn how to create simple physical machines using pulleys, gears, motors, etc. They use Lego Technic kits to learn this critical skill as they advance to start assembling their robots.
Intermediate level – Once a student understands the basics of mechanics in the basic level, they start building robot parts and assembling them. By the end of the level, the student would have fully assembled a simple robot.
Advanced level – In the level, students learn the build more advanced Robots and also learn to program them. Students will also be challenged to build purpose driven robots independently. Based on their skill, they will also get a chance to participate in Robotics competitions.
Our class sizes are kept at a minimum to allow for personalized attention.
Schedule of Classes
We currently offer Robotics Classes on Mondays from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
To Enroll or to know more, Contact us now
|Call us||1-844-4-ACCELL (1-844-422-2355)|
|Visit us||1317 Paterson Plank Rd, Secaucus, NJ 07094.|
|Contact us||Click here|
|Enroll with us||ENROLL NOW|
This site is not affiliated with The LEGO® Group. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.