The honor roll is one of the most important awards to get. Every parent wishes their child to get in the honor roll, but most students can’t make it.
Getting on the honor roll is a big goal, coz it:
- It raises the confidence of your child and his work ability and…
- It looks great on college applications
So how does one get the Honor roll?
Here are 10 points for all parents to get a perfect 10 in parenting an honor roll child:
- Encourage your child to start early – summer is no time to waste but to invest
- Get them focused on one goal – everything else is a distraction
- Don’t just limit to assignments from school – there is nothing called over learning
- Always help them with their assignments – but never do it for them
- Encourage them to ask questions – there is no learning when there are no questions
- Teach them to manage time – wasted time is wasted self
- Get them the right environment – for they are the average of the 5 people they hang out with
- Invest your time and money in your child – it’s your present but their future
- Learn your child’s learning style – change your teaching style to match their learning style
- Get them the help they need – it’s never too early or too late to ask for help
If your son/daughter gets the honor roll, give them a pat on the back and say I am proud of you.